- Vianney Bruned, CIFRE PhD: Statistical analysis and automatic interpretation of oil logs using high-performance computing with André Mas and Sylvain Wlodarczyk
Defended November 2018
- Louis Raynal, PhD: unofficial PhD supervision with Jean-Michel Marin
Defended September 2019
- Irene Marinas, postdoc: statistical methods for longitudinal RNASeq modelization with Sophie Lèbre
- Member of the “commission interdisciplinaire 51” of the CNRS since January 2019.
- Scientific coordinator of the KIM Data & Life Sciences initiative from MUSE Montpellier since October 2018.
- VP of the “commission de section 26” at the Université de Montpellier since June 2016
- Reviewer for Bioinformatics, BMC Bioinformatics, Electronic Journal of Statistics, NIPS, and Blood
- Expert for the Interdisciplinary commission of the national “Plan Cancer” instance in the 2019 session.