Chargée de recherche CNRS
Institut Montpellierain Alexander Grothendiek
Équipe Probabilités et Statistique
Bureau 427, Bâtiment 9
Place Eugène Bataillon
Tel : +33 22.214.171.124.11
alice.cleynen @ umontpellier.fr
last update : July 2017
- Bayesian theory (decision theory, modelisation, ABC) and applications in genomics
- Change-point detection problems with special emphasis on Sequencing data
- Computation and algorithms for ultra-large genomic data
- Model selection for discrete variables, application in genomics
- Partially Observable Markov Decision Processes, Piece-wise Deterministic Markov Processes, applications to medical data
Machine learning techniques for genomics, in particular Random Forests
- 2013-2015 Post-doc at Harvard School of Public Health with Giovanni Parmigiani.
- 2010-2013 PhD. at AgroParisTech/INRA and UC Berkeley with Stéphane Robin and Sandrine Dudoit.
News ! The 2018 edition of the annual workshop Statistical Methods for Post Genomic Data (SMPGD) will be organized in Montpellier on January 11-12 2018.
More information and registration on the conference web page!
- Modélisation Stochastique et analyse de l’expression génétique, January 2017 slides
- IFCAM workshop in biostatistics, November 2016
- ASH 2014 and 2015, American Society of Hematology, December 2014 and 2015
- Journées MAS 2014, August 2014 slides
- Channel Network conference 2013, July 2013 slides
- WCSB 2013 Workshop on computational systems biology, June 2013 slides
Rochebrune 2012, Statistiques Bayésiennes au sommet, April 2012: slides
EBS : Exact Bayesian Segmentation. Package for the Bayesian segmentation of profiles returning a posteriori breakpoint location probabilities, means, BIC, ICL… available here
Segmentor3IsBack: Implementation of the Pruned Dynamic Algorithm. available here
Fall 2016 Introduction to statistics for 3rd year of Engineering studies.
- Fall 2015 and 2016 Modeling natural phenomena, opening course of ENS Cachan.
- Fall 2015 Introduction to statistics for 1rst year Masters students.
- Fall 2013 Mathematical modeling for 2nd year Bsc students.
- Fall 2013 Mathematical modeling for last year Bsc students.
- Spring 2013 Statistical modeling: 1rst year Masters.
Fall 2012 Probability for the preparation of the competitive admission to AgroVeto for 2nd year Bsc students.
- January 2012 Intensive Probability for the preparation of the competitive admission to AgroVeto for 2nd year Bsc students.
Fall 2011 General Mathematics for students in their 3rd year of Engineering studies.
2008 – 2009 Mathematics to students of Preparatory Classes.